A&W Coupons for Canada
Print and redeem these A&W coupons (or show them from your Smartphone) to save big on your next visit to A&W restaurants.
- Mama Burger, fries, and a regular soft drink – $4.99
- Papa Burger and Onion Rings – $6.49
- Two Mozza Burgers – $6.99
- Mama Burger, a Papa Burger, 2 fries, and 2 regular soft drinks – $10.99
- Spicy Habanero Chicken Burger – $3.99
- 3 chicken strips, fries, and a regular soft drink – $6.49
- Sausage and Egger sandwich – $2.49
- English Muffin Bacon and Egger sandwich, hash browns and coffee – $4.49.
- Two eggs, 3 strips of bacon, 2 slices of toast, hash browns, and small coffee – $4.99
- Two English Muffin Bacon and Egger sandwichs, 2 hash browns and 2 small coffees – $7.99
Print coupons from A&W or show from mobile device. – Need to sign up now
Have these coupons expired? Be sure to check out our many other RESTAURANT COUPONS here. Huge Savings for our Canadian Readers!!
A&W The First Drive In Restaurant
Did you know that A&W opened it’s first drive-in restaurant in 1956 and as grown and adapted with time. The one thing that as never changed is the great tasting, one-of-a-kind food.
The first restaurants served exclusively burgers, onion rings, and frosty Root Beer. Still one of Canada’s favorite beverages. There is something about those foil bags that they serve them in that makes them mouth-watering good.
Currently there are over 700 locations in Canada from East to West and this chain continues to grow in leaps and bounds.
Cruisin’ the Dub
If you are not familiar with the 50’s and 60’s poodle skirt era than the Cruisin’ the Dub will show you exactly what it was. If you are familiar with this era, than let these events take you back in time. Back to a much simpler time really.
These events usually begin in May and continue until September. Summer nights are packed with fun and excitement. See classic cars at their finest and experience a little of what it used to be like then. Some restaurants will even feature fun games, contests, and prizes on the spot during the Crusin’ the Dub events.
Find delicious products like the following on your next stop;
- Chubby Chicken
- Burgers: A wide range to choose from; baby burgers, mozza burgers, papa burgers, momma burgers, grandpa burger, veggie deluxe, buddy burgers, and much more.
- Sides: Salads, poutine, fries, gravy, coleslaw, onion rings, and more.
- Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, the famous Egger Sandwich(many varieties to choose from)
- Dessert: Apple Turnovers and Root Beer Lollipops are the main dessert at A&W
On the AW Website you have accesses to all the Nutritional and ingredients in any of their main categories: Burgers, chicken, sides, breakfast, desert, and drinks.
Did you know A&W have 19 different Burgers? All Family sizes including Baby, mama, Grandpa, Teen, Grandma, etc.
Nothing is better than on a hot day is a Cold Root Beer from A&W. Even if it’s store bought – A&W sure has the corner marketed on their yummy Rootbeer. Even better is a Root beer float.